Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Last Week Of Term 1 2012

Wow! wasn’t term 1 just brilliant. What’s so brilliant about this term is that we have been involved in fun activities like camp & the school picnic.

Being in room 18 has helped me improve my maths, reading, and writing with Mr Barks help. Ever since Mr Barks moved me away from Nezinli, (work buddy) I had more time to finish off my assignments and had a better opportunity to stay focused.

During the past few weeks I have been improving my maths skills and catching up to my writing level. I have learned to use statistics and be cybersmart in the right time, at the right place, and the right attitude. At room 18 I am trying to finish my mihimihi.

Honestly I just can’t wait for Term 2, I hope it will be twice as fun as last term.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Nice reflection Unaloto. I am intrigued that you recognise the improvement when you moved away from your work buddy. Makes me wonder if he was actually a 'play' buddy!

Look forward for more excellent progress next term. Have a great holiday - and do some Maths Whizz every day on holiday.

Mrs Burt